Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So thanks to my youtube channel I've been not doing actual blogging at all lately, but here I am trying to get it a go once more and get back into the community of it. Especially the Virgin Valley blogging community. I love where I live, I love the people, I'm connected to this little Valley and I always will be. Anyone born, raised and part of the people who founded this area has a connection to it.

I might leave this Valley one day, but I'll be back either to settle into life with a family or on my own (it'll probably be the latter since I'm almost 30 now and still very much single). It's home to me. It always will be no matter how far I roam.

2 comments:

  1. You still have time. It's never too late and you'll never be too old. Take an adventure out of Mesquite for a year or two, and you may find someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No money to adventure sadly. I wish I could I want to adventure to places but right now it's a no go.

    ReplyDelete