Monday, July 12, 2010

Weirdness

So last night I had a hard time sleeping... have been for a while anyhow, it's like my brain won't shut off! It's annoying and I'm losing sleep because of it. I keep getting ideas at like 2 in the morning for things and it makes me want to scream aaaaaaah!!!

Anyhow I should have a new video up soon, probably tonight. I've been under the weather so I haven't felt much like doing anything, aaah the joys of being a woman. Yippee.

And yes this is short because thanks to my mind I've got some stuff to locate, work on and create! I'm not being sarcastic there tho, you'll learn to recgonize the signs over time. I am excited to have things to do... though I should get my Relief Society lesson finished up for this month but it's more than half way there so I flake a little on it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure glad I don't have to plan Relief Society lessons. Primary lessons are enough for me to handle. Good luck getting the sleep you need. I know how frustrating being tired is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not too bad, just once a month. You have to do yours every week! I'm trying, but it's getting close to certain times of year and my brain loves to start working on ideas.

    ReplyDelete