Friday, July 16, 2010

Dream Entry

(Names are not included to protect the innocent... and to not get me in a pickle)

So I was taking a nap today and I dreamt that I was at his house, his family was there and apparently we were all just hanging out or something and I wanted to leave... but I couldn't and they were all getting ready to settle down and goto bed. I kept trying to call my family, friends... someone to come and get me and finally I got a hold of my Mom who said she'd be there soon. At the time I was waiting outside but then it started raining so I had to go back in which wasn't an issue and for some reason he was sleeping in the front room and we argued sort of playfully about something and I teased him about kissing him goodnight and I actually did so but he really didn't want me to I could tell, but he really didn't try to stop me either. About that time I heard the honk of a car (it was my Mom I assume) and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment